Request For Proposal

The College of Southern Idaho Office on Aging is accepting Request for Proposals from interested service providers for nutrition services in Blaine County: Hailey, Carey and surrounding area • Camas County • Cassia County: Albion and surrounding area, Burley and surrounding area Oakley and surrounding area • Gooding County Gooding and surrounding area • Hagerman and surrounding area • Wendell and surrounding area • Jerome County: Eden and surrounding area, Jerome and surrounding area • Lincoln County Shoshone, Richfield and surrounding area • Minidoka County •Twin Falls County: Buhl and surrounding area, Filer and surrounding area, Kimberly and surrounding area, Twin Falls and surrounding area.

The services are to be provided for the period from date of contract grant, July 1, 2024 through June 30, 2028.

Completed applications must be received by the CSI Office On Aging by 5:00pm, May 17, 2024, to be considered.

Interested parties may request to receive a Request for Proposal packet concerning these services by contacting the Office on Aging Contracts Manager or on the website under Forms and Documents. Requests for Proposal must be submitted on the form prescribed by the CSI Office on Aging.

Congregate Meals

Congregate meal sites such as senior centers are congregate settings where a nutritious lunch is served on weekdays to individuals age 60 or older.

At Senior Centers, people come together to enjoy a meal, meet and talk with friends, participate in health programs, and find out about services.

Some Senior Centers have transportation available from your home to the center.

Who Qualifies?

  • 60 years or older and their spouses, regardless of spouses age

Home Delivered Meals

Home delivered meals are nutritious meals that are delivered to home-bound seniors age 60 years or older and their spouses.

The drivers who deliver the meals make daily contact and check on the well-being of seniors they visit.

Home-bound seniors can remain in their homes in part because of the delivery of hot, cold or frozen meals.

Who Qualifies?

  • 60 years or older and their spouses, regardless of spouses age
  • Disabled person living in the home of person 60 years or older
  • Due to frailty the person is unable to participate in the Congregate Meal program or prepare a meal at home
  • Home-bound (unable to leave the home without assistance)